Thursday, February 09, 2006

WhyFy is For Lovers - Show 29

Part one of our two part tribute to Valentine's Day.
This week WhyFy is for Lovers...

Download WhyFy is for Lovers || Visit Why Fidelity Archives

Playlist:
  1. Un Hombre Y Una Mujer - Chucho Ferrer
  2. My Funny Valentine - Arthur Lyman
  3. Lovers - Piero Piccione
  4. The Turkish Bean Spell for Tender Love - Louise Huebner
  5. Don't ever call your Sweetheart... - Christine Lavin
  6. Every Girl's My Girlfriend - Kids of Widney High
  7. Sing Songs Of Love - Cherry Smash
  8. Love Is A Word - The Lemon Drops
  9. I'm A Woman, I'm A Man - Friend and Lover
  10. Get me to the Church On Time - Longines Symphonette
  11. All the Things You Are - Ken Nordine
  12. A Man & a Woman - Warren Kime
  13. My Funny Valentine - Los Admiradores